Our Cluster of Excellence offers career opportunities to researchers at alle levels of employment, as well as for journalists and experts. All currently open job postings can be found here on our website, so have a look around and make sure to revisit from time to time!
Currently Open Calls
- Journalist-in-Residence Fellowship
- Student Assistant for the Cluster's Managing Office
- Student Assistant for Prof. Timothy Bartley at the Cluster of Excellence "The Politics of Inequality"
- Postdoctoral Researcher at Emmy Noether Group "Varieties of Egalitarianism" (full-time, E13 TV-L, 3+3 years)
- Internal Senior Fellowships
- Call for Cluster Projects 2020 (Login required)