Walk-in advisory hour: Research Support and Knowledge and Technology Transfer
Friday, 6. October 2023
11:00 - 12:00
Research Support Office and Knowledge and Technology Team
Anja Eisenbeiß and Anja Weidenmüller
This event is part of an event series „Walk-in advisory hour: Research Support and Knowledge and Technology Transfer “.
Have a question concerning funding? Need support with a knowledge- or technology transfer project?
Anja Eisenbeiss and Anja Weidenmüller from the Uni KN Research Support and Knowledge and Technology Transfer Team offer a monthly advisory hour, beginning Friday 7 July in room ZT911. Just stop by with your grant proposal, funding- or transfer questions - no appointment needed!
We are happy to announce that we are restarting the regular walk-in advisory hour in the VCC building, every first Friday of the month 11:00-12:00, ZT 911.
Beginning Friday 7 July, Anja Eisenbeiss from Uni KN Research Support and Anja Weidenmüller from Uni KN Knowledge and Technology Transfer offer their time and expertise. Lean about your funding options and about support during the grant writing process; discuss your ideas for transfer projects and hear about funding opportunities for knowledge- or technology transfer projects. The door is open and no appointment is needed.
The Research Support Office provides advice and help for postdoctoral and senior researchers on writing grant proposals and acquiring research funding:
- Information on current and periodic calls for proposals through a regular newsletter, website and customised news
- Customised search for appropriate funding opportunities via database-driven search engines and internal collection of sources
- Individual advice and support for the entire grant application process, ranging from clarifying administrative or budgeting details to a detailed review of the draft proposal
- Workshops and seminars and peer coaching on proposal writing, funding opportunities,
- Research ethics in the framework of grant applications
For more information, see uni-konstanz/en/research-support
The Knowledge and Technology Team promotes innovation and technology transfer from all departments and offers researchers and students comprehensive support and consulting services to help turn today's creative ideas and inventions into tomorrow's innovations:
- Advice on research projects and results with application potential
- Advice on research cooperation’s with external partners
- Assistance in clarifying contractual and legal issues (research contracts, contract research, IP, patents, licenses, invention disclosures)
- Support in the application for transfer-relevant funding
- Consulting and support for start-ups (kilometer1.de)
- Entrepreneurship qualification
- Mentoring and networking with regional partners
- Space for innovation: the FabLab
For more information see uni-konstanz.en/wtt