Onboarding day for CASCB newbies
Friday, 21. October 2022
9:30 - 14:00
CASCB Office Team
The swarm has grown enormously in the last few months. In order to make the start easier for you, to discuss important topics and to answer your questions, the office team warmly invites you to an onboarding event on Friday, 21 October, starting at 9.30 a.m. in ZT 702. Of course, there will also be opportunities for you to get to know each other better. Therefore, we will end the day with a joint lunch, for which we would like to ask you to prepare a delicacy from your home country. We especially recommend the onboarding event for those who started their work with the CASCB in 2022. All other CASCB members are, of course, also very much welcome.
- 9:30-10 am: Welcome Round (CASCB team and PhD Representatives)
- 10-10:30 am: Supporting Structures of the CASCB and Support from the Office Team (Alexandra & Felicia)
- 10:30-10:45 am: Break
- 10.45-11:30 am: Research Data Management – Supporting Structures (Lena & Ilja)
- 11:30-11:45 am: Science Communication – How the CASCB helps you to spread the word about your research (Elisabeth)
- 11:45-12:15am: Requirements and Formalities, (Katinka)
- 12 am -1 pm: Guided Tours: Imaging Hangar, CASCB Labs and The Scientific Engineering Services (Jan & Mathias)
- From 1 pm onwards: Joined lunch
We will end the day with a joint lunch, for which we would like to ask you to prepare a delicacy from your home country. To make sure that we have enough plates and cutleries it would be great if you bring it too.